SITE SOLUTIONS ENGINEERING LIMITED
Site Solutions wants to - achieve and maintain a leading position as a supplier of breakdown and maintenance services to the food and engineering industry.
We aim to create a team proud of our efficiency and quality of work, we will always be honest and trustworthy in all our dealings and we will use vision and foresight to surpass our rivals.
Customer excellence will always be of paramount importance to Site Solutions.
We are a family run business in Wrexham.
Our aim is to bring back the highest standards of work combined with a more than competitive rate whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the field.
Site Solutions Engineering firmly believes in customer excellence.
Our motto is “Big enough to cope, small enough to care”
Our engineering workshop is fully stocked with a wide range of hygienic fittings which allows us to respond breakdowns at any time of the day and night.
We also sell to the trade and general public and can supply a wide range of tooling , welding equipment and PPE we stock brands such as Teng, Bacho, Stanley, Van Vault, Scruffs, Rockoil, Defender, super six and Futuris just to name a few.
Your Strategic Partner
• Coded Welding
• TLV process steam Authorized dealer
and installer (trap surveys)
• Supply of valves, pumps, pipe fittings, steam ancillaries, filters, PPE, power tools,
hand tools and fittings and pneumatics
• Plastic welding (ABS/PVC)
• PAT Testing
• Sickness and holiday cover for maintenance staff
• Hot and cold water plumbing and services repairs
• Design and installation of process steam systems, including fault finding of existing systems
• Milling, turning, CNC lathe work and Computer Aided Design available on quotation
We have a small trade counter at our premises in Minera and stock many world-leading brands. A wide range of tooling, welding equipment, and PPE we stock brands such as Teng, Bacho, Stanley, Van Vault, Scruffs, Rockoil, Defender, super six, and Futuris just to name a few.
If you require an item we don’t have in stock we can offer a next day service. We understand you are busy and are happy to offer a free local delivery service.
HYGIENE PROCESS PIPE WORK
• Specialising in welding and pipework for the food production and pharmaceutical industries (fully hygienic pipe welding)
• Full project installation of pipework and ancillaries
• Modifications to existing pipework and service systems
ON-SITE INSTALLATION FABRICATION
• Machinery installation and maintenance
• Plant/equipment relocation
• Installation of compressed air pipework (speed fit/Transair) and ancillaries
• Installation of ducting.
• On-site welding of stainless steel, carbons steels and aluminum
• Customer care is our priority
• Knowledgeable and dedicated staff
• Fast, efficient service
• Polite personnel
• Unrivalled expertise
I would highly recommend Site Solutions Engineering
Pete Hallows - Engineering Manager, Arla Foods
Excellent service every time and very fair costs
Hamish Sneddon - Engineering Manager, Mulrines & Sons
Very reliable service with helpful knowledgeable staff